Here is a sample job description template for the position of Mortgage Specialist. Make necessary changes to reflect the actual requirements.
Job Title: Mortgage Specialist
Location of the Job: Philadelphia, PA 19102
Years of Experience: 2 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
Our client is a well known mortgage company who has immediate openings for a Mortgage Specialist, Foreclosure or default experience preferred.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducts seminars for financial institutions and agencies to educate about the reverse mortgage product
- Submits complete applications to regional office for processing and works with regional office staff to ensure loan closes and funds in a timely manner.
- Builds territory and Financial Freedom Brand.
- Handles Company provided leads from inception to funding.
- Generates leads through networking and business development.
- Sells and markets reverse mortgage products.
- Strong detail orientation
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills – both oral and written
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Ability to learn new systems and work in internal databases.
- Ability to manage individual workflow to completion and meet required deadlines.
- Ability to accurately type correspondence and communicate with internal and external clients.
- Recent Mortgage processing experience strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of Mortgage business, including process and documents
- Candidate must have ability to work independently in a team oriented environment and also in a high volume environment and meet deadlines.
Salary: $16.00 – $18.00 Hourly DOE