You can use the following sample job description template for the position of Nurse Assistant as a basic guide to prepare your own JD for this opening in your organization.
Job Title: Nurse Assistant
Location of the job: Tulsa, OK 74104
Years of Experience: 1+ to 2 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Associate Degree
Nurse Assistant Individuals within this job classification are accountable for activities of daily living to patients under the supervision of a registered nurse or licensed practical nurse.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Completes patient care activities as assigned while promoting excellent patient satisfaction and outcomes.
- Assisting RN/LPN in completing tasks that support patient care activities
- Providing direct patient care activities appropriate to training and competency
- Computer skills required to perform duties.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand regulations, policies and procedures.
- Positive attitude towards the elderly.
- Current CPR Certification.
- Long Term care experience a plus.
- State Tested Nursing Assistant in state of employment.
- High School graduate or equivalent. Placement on the NJ Nurse Aide Registry or completion of the UAP Core Curriculum. 0-6 months experience preferred.