A sample job description template for the position of Paramedic is given below:
Job Title: Paramedic Staff
Location of the Job: Columbus, OH 43219
Years of Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
The Staff Paramedics provide direct patient care to the critically ill during transportation from referring hospitals under the direction of a physician or MICN.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluates F&ES medical skills and abilities.
- Instructs base populous and F&ES members in regards to medical classes.
- Conducts recurrent proficiency training and OJT.
- Responsible for creating, maintaining, and addressing issues regarding shift schedules.
- Responds to emergencies as required. Administers medical services for patient care within the scope of their training.
- Maintains vehicles, equipment, tools, and protective clothing in a serviceable ready-response condition.
- Supervises and Manages Paramedics (EMT-Ps) and EMT-Bs throughout the Area of Record.
- Current ACLS Certification
- Current Health Care Provider CPR Certification
- Current MA Paramedic Certification
- Valid Driver’s License
Salary: $12.00 – $15.00 Hourly DOE