Given below is a sample job description template for the position of Physician:
Job Title: Physician
Location of the Job: Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
Years of Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
Responsible for application of appropriate diagnostic and procedural codes (CPT, HCPCS, and ICD-9) to individual patient health records. Knowledge of national, state and payer-specific regulations and policies pertaining to coding reimbursement.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Team with top health-care professionals on the highly respected Navy Health Care team
- Work at top military medical facilities on shore, at sea and in the field
- Utilize some of the most advanced technology on the planet
- Serve victims of everything from sickness to combat, disease to poverty, hurricanes to tsunamis
- Contribute to disaster relief efforts across our country and around the globe
- Diagnose ailments, treat injuries and save lives
- Excellent clinical skills with a customer service focus.
- The ability to speak Spanish, Haitian Creole, or Vietnamese is desired.
- Practice experience in an outpatient or hospital setting. HMO or managed care experience required.
- Board certified or eligible in a primary care specialty required.
- Successful completion of a registered physician education program and valid MD or DO state license.
Salary: $12.00 – $15.00 Hourly DOE