Given below is a sample job description template for the position of Promotions Manager:
Job Title: Promotions Manager
Location of the Job: Brookfield, WI 53045
Years of Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
The Marketing Promotion Manager’s primary responsibility is to help develop, implement, manage process and perform duties to promote and sell magazine subscriptions, conference and trade show attendance and publications’ merchandise and ancillary products.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist Regional Leader of Marketing Services and Regional Sales Leadership with planning, budgeting and forecasting of promotional revenue.
- Oversee projects with Inter-departments (Marketing, Public Affairs, etc.).
- Oversee process of promotional prizes/giveaways and handle barter agreements, orders and record keeping, if applicable
- Oversee process for network affiliate relations with respect to media kits, promotions, presentations, etc.
- Responsible for supporting monthly, quarterly and annual promotional revenue budget for assigned markets within the region.
- Support Promotions Functional Leader with all promotional initiatives for the region.
- Organizational ability and attention to detail are critical.
- Creative and journalistic writing skills a plus.
- Knowledge of printing, graphics, word processing, and filing
- Must be familiar with event logistics and management
- Physically capable of long hours (on foot), extended exposure to the outdoors, and able to lift 50lbs or more.
- Available for weekend, evening and early morning work
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in radio or marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis on marketing
Salary: $12.00 – $15.00 Hourly DOE