Following is a sample job description template for the position of Rental Agent:
Job Title: Rental Agent
Location of the Job: Eugene, OR 97402
Years of Experience: 1+ to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
A real estate company has an opening for a Rental Agent at our apartment complex in Monmouth County, NJ. The Rental Agent will be responsible for interacting with prospective tenants to rent apartments, completing related administrative tasks, and other rental responsibilities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs administrative tasks related to renting of apartments.
- Assists services requests, including documenting, delegating, and ensuring completion.
- Maintains accurate records of vacancies, applications, and maintenance issues.
- Successfully interacts with the property manager and maintenance staff.
- Shows apartments and property to prospective tenants.
- Makes a sales presentation to prospective tenants over the phone and/or in person to rent apartments.
- Dependable and reliable attendance required.
- Valid driver’s license required, Commercial drivers license (CDL) preferred with the ability and willingness to obtain a CDL.
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office preferred.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Disciplined, with good organizational and time management skills.
- Comfortable soliciting new business and meeting new people.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing, over the phone, and in person.
- Previous experience in sales or the transportation industry.
- Bachelor (preferred) or Associate’s degree in marketing, business or related field.