An RN Case Manager is a registered nurse whose job duties revolve around the social side of healthcare. Here is a sample job description template for the position of RN Case Manager Nurse:
Job Title: RN Case Manager
Location of the job: Gastonia, NC 28052
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Years of Experience: 2+ to 5 Years
You’ll love everything about Milton Hospital. We are an 81-bed hospital that remains committed to improving the health of the community by providing high quality.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate discharges
- Locate vendors within network or in patients area to provide clinical services
- Answer questions on orders from adjusters or Nurse Case Managers
- Input patients into system and create orders
- Complete Intake Orders for Clinical Services
- Manage Home Health Cases
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing.
- Have current licensure as a registered nurse in the state of NC.
- Utilizes good clinical judgment and skill in nursing management of clients with a terminal illness and having end-of-life needs.
- Demonstrates ability to function independently.
- Has reliable transportation to facilitate visits to homes. Basic computer skills.
Work Hours: Hours will include the possibility of evening and weekend work
Education: Bachelor’s Degree