A sample job description template for the position of Sales Agent is given below:
Job Title: Sales Agent
Location of the Job: Asheville, NC 28801
Years of Experience: 1+ to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
Sales Agents are responsible for the identification and relationship development that generates new business for North American Service Company that provides technical support for Océ Pagestream printers and IBM 3900, 4000 and 4100 models at a reduced cost compared to the OEM.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interfaces with client personnel and North American Service Company representative as necessary to understand requirements and communicate related pursuit plans and activities.
- Communicates with North American Service Company representative to build and maintain a shared understanding of sales status, priorities and next steps.
- Leverage industry and business knowledge to create demand and persuade through the development and presentation of compelling purchasing rationales.
- Service Company representative and support efforts to close business.
- Target potential leads, qualify them, and conduct pre-survey/due diligence. Upon qualification, introduce North American
- Responsible for establishing sales relationship with new client/prospect and scheduling meetings to discuss printer hardware servicing.
- Ability to pass Drug Screen
- Successful completion of Background check
- Ability to qualify for California Personal Lines License during training
- High School Diploma required, College Degree preferred
- Sales experience highly preferred