Following is a sample job description template for the position of Sales Team Leader:
Job Title: Sales Team Leader
Location of the Job: Lebanon, NH 03756
Years of Experience: 1+to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
At Grainger, the leading North American industrial distributor of products used by businesses to maintain, repair, and operate their facilities, you too can make an impact upon the future of our organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- May monitor phone or counter transactions as part of Service Observe/Quality Assurance and provide appropriate feedback to employees.
- Assesses performance and provides frequent, direct, timely and candid feedback to reinforce or enhance skills or to update employees on their progress toward meeting goals.
- Coaches and mentors staff toward achieving established individual and team goals.
- Assists in driving the achievement of key operational metrics in the areas of customer satisfaction, sales, safety, development, and operational improvements.
- Creates a clear direction for employees by effectively communicating initiatives, priorities and company strategy.
- Supervises the day to day activities of a team of hourly employees.
- Executes the Grainger Service Promise and demonstrates, by action, the company Values.
- Must know and be able to communicate and coach to the mortgage sales process.
- Strong customer service skills are very important.
- Must be an effective team player and willing to work with all levels of banking departments.
- Must be a good motivator and willing to coach team members to peak performance.
- Self-motivated, results oriented with strong organizational, communication and people skills.
- Must be familiar with secondary market guidelines.
- Minimum of 5 years mortgage loan origination, management experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Salary: $10.00 – $14.00 Hourly DOE