Have a look at the sample job description template for the position of Security Specialist given below. Please make necessary changes to reflect the actual requirements of the opening in your organization.
Job Title: Security Specialist
Location of the Job: Manhattan, NY2963
Years of Experience: 2 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
Under the supervision of Security Architect will be responsible for the design, evaluation and deployment an effective personnel emergency contact system.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and train junior staff member in process and procedures necessary to successfully implement new PEC system.
- Create proper migration, change management and management acceptance plans for new PEC system.
- Create reliable software packages so system can be easily maintained from development environment to production environment
- Create production environment in coordination with the Change Control Board
- Implement system in pilot mode and plan production environment
- Perform functional, security, and user acceptance testing
- Design, develop and deploy PEC system modules in the test environment
- Participate in security meetings and contribute to the security design.
- Work with upper management to gather requirements for delegated administration and management reporting of staff’s Emergency Contact information.
- Study integration interfaces from the third party systems and develop specification for non-existing ones
- Develop system documentation starting from design blueprints to the final configuration including FRD, BRD and TRDs
- Working knowledge of security requirements and documentation for SAR ADPE and computer systems.
- Must have understanding of Joint and Air Force organizational structures including AFSOC roles and missions, as well as command relationships, roles and missions of SOF
- Must have experience in conducting security inspections/reviews, security management of a SAP facility, accomplishing SAP reports and overseeing SAP security matters which include COMSEC, annual training, and accreditation standards.
- Must have working knowledge of the Internet, SIPRnet and NIPRnet
- Must be fully experienced in Microsoft Office Suite.
Salary: $18.00 – $20.00 Hourly DOE