Given below is a sample job description for the position of Subcontractor:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Evaluate work statements and subcontract terms for the suggestion effort.
- Perform source searches assess supplier capabilities, proposal assessment and analysis.
- Supervise the individual source selections conducted for each program.
- Cooperate with subcontractors to achieve the best price and schedule available.
- After a contract is awarded, administer the subcontract to ensure adequate performance and responsiveness to contractual milestones and schedules.
- Organize activities between supplier and end-users in resolution of issues that may arise during the life of the subcontract and subsequent to delivery in the event of anomalies.
- Epitomize materiel for all subcontract related issues.
- Contribute in an Integrated Product Team to improve the procurement process through review of processes/procedures.
- Proactively uphold export control documents and compliance.
Skills and Qualification
- He must have the degree of BA/BS or equivalent in Business Administration, Engineering or a related field.
- Thorough knowledge of subcontract phrasing, standard clauses and management of fixed-price subcontracts.
- The candidate should be competent enough to fill out work orders and get them to the protection staff to get the clients maintenance issues determined.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience.