Sample job description template for the position of Toxicologist would look somewhat like this:
Job Title: Toxicologist
Location of the job: Morris Plains, NJ
Years of Experience: 2+ to 5 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
As a Toxicologist for our Environmental, Health and Safety group, you will review and classify health hazards of products and provide consulting services on emerging issues and high hazard/risk raw materials and products.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Determining appropriate preclinical testing requirements and study designs to support developmental projects;
- Conducting literature searches to identify supporting information;
- Preparing individual study reports and safety/risk assessment documents;
- Evaluating the safety of ingredients and formulations;
- Provide safety support for existing products.
- 0-3 years related experience in toxicology
- One of the following education levels with years of relevant experience is required: BS/BA with 5+ years, MS with 4+ years, or a Ph. with 2+ years.
- Possess strong project management skills
- Knowledge of global regulatory and compliance requirements and experience working in global consumer products is preferred.
- Educational focus in toxicology and experience conducting safety assessments are required.
Work Hours: 40h/Week