The following sample job description template for the position of Trade Show Coordinator will help you prepare a real JD for this opening in your company:
Job Title: Trade Show Coordinator
Location of the job: Redlands, CA 92373
Years of Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
Do you have event planning experience and strong attention to detail? Use these skills to support ESRI’s involvement at more than 500 domestic and international conferences and trade shows annually.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop booth design, selection, and design of graphics; register staff; select/order services and furnishings.
- Heavy computer usage and data entry – ability to create and reports of ongoing trade show activities.Part
- Manage all tradeshow forms/
- Coordinate all preshow and post-show marketing efforts in support of tradeshows and other events as needed.
- Collect, input, and disseminate trade show details to team members and other Marketing groups as needed.
- Collaborate with the assigned the Marketing Director, Division Director, and other related personnel to finalize overall messaging and logistics of trade shows.
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including some nights and weekends.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to excel in a rapidly changing environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills in dealing with co-workers. Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to work both independently and with a team.
- Ability to inspire and guide external consultants and customers.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects at once while completing quality work on a timely basis.
- Ability to develop and manage a budget.
- Ability to communicate with precision and clarity.
- Excellent project management skills, demonstrated ability to successfully multitask.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively coordinate all aspects of a high profile trade event.
- 13+ years of experience in trade shows coordination, event planning or other related experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; B. or B.S. strongly preferred.
Salary: $14.00 – $17.00 Hourly DOE