Given below is a sample job description template for the position of Training Facilitator:
Job Title: Training Facilitator
Location of the Job: Cincinnati, OH
Years of Experience: 2+ to 5 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
This position is responsible for facilitating, developing and implementing training designed and created by the training team with the purpose of on-boarding and development of employees. The Training Facilitator is considered a mentor to the employees.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical assessment of training devices and report results to customer.
- Review training curriculum and documentation to ensure development is in accordance with specifications.
- Document student concerns, accomplishments and outcomes.
- Develop and update program training schedules and milestones; develop training presentations and issue papers.
- Communicate feedback and suggestions for improvement to program developer.
- Participate in the testing, inspection, and installation of training devices.
- Develop training material partnering with our clients for the product pieces and ensuring that the material is relevant and current.
- Learning labs, computer-based training, Internet, Sales coaching and skill development
- 3+ years of business to business consultative sales experience.
- Use of alternative training methods such as hands-on
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Prior classroom training experience preferred.
- Supervisory/management experience is a plus.
- Strong computer skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint proficiency.
- Prior experience in Course Delivery· Prior experience in Instructional Design
Salary: 35.00 – 40.00 USD /hour