A sample job description template for the position of Visual Manager is given below. Please note that this is for the purpose of guidance only. You will need to make the required changes for your specific needs before using it.
Job Title: Visual Manager
Years of Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
The Manager, Visual Merchandising, International, will collaborate with the visual team to produce monthly visual merchandising guidelines, develop and execute visual merchandising training direction and support flagship stores installations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform routine maintenance of the showroom as it pertains to furniture placement, rugs, lamps, artwork and accessories.
- Assist in physical inventories of accessories by resolving discrepancies and analyzing and collecting data.
- Enhance aesthetics of room settings by coordinating appropriate wall paint color.
- Manage the receiving of accessories by following company procedures.
- Enhance furniture by arranging lamps, artwork and accessories to create a compelling presentation.
- To coordinate placement and arrangement of furniture by following floor plans provided by corporate.
- Experience supervising teams preferred
- Previous retail experience preferred
- Six months of Gap Inc. experience preferred
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Ability to motivate associates to proactively perform replenishment tasks which result in the customers satisfaction
- Ability to demonstrate excellent customer service when on the sales floor
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of staff
- Ability to listen to feedback and take constructive action
- Ability to create a positive work environment
Salary: $12.00 – $14.00 Hourly DOE