Here is how a sample job description template for the position of grant coordinator would look like. Remember to modify it for your actual requirements.
Job title: Grant Coordinator
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
A growing, exciting and energetic leader in the field of medical communications is seeking a Grants Coordinator to join our dynamic team in Englewood, CO.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilize distance technology in all courses.
- Prepare, update, & publish student handbooks & other communication tools.
- Plan, develop, and administer a marketing program.
- Develop and evaluate program goals.
- Ensure adherence to all federal req.
- Seek, negotiate and evaluate clinical sites for use by the program.
- Maintain all supplies, equipment, and records in the lab.
- Determine needs of program, formulate and administer the budget.
- Develop, update and maintain curriculum materials.
- Develop and maintain an admissions process.
- Recruit faculty, schedule courses, recommend texts, audio-visual equipment, etc. for student use.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to perform under deadlines
- Proven writing skills
- Experience with web-based activities
- Good analytical skills (working with spreadsheets and budgets)
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Proficient in MS Word and working with PDF documents
- Bachelors degree
Salary: $11.00 – $14.00 Hourly DOE