Find below a sample job description template for the position of Maintenance Engineer:
Job Title: Maintenance Engineer
Location of the Job: Brian Orlando, FL 32819
Years of Experience: 1+ to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
URS is seeking a Senior Maintenance Engineer to support maintenance program improvements. The maintenance procedures scope is the identification of, and assistance with the generation of needed Preventive and Predictive Maintenance (PM/PdM) procedures for Vital Safety Systems in which a recent assessment identified the need for development of PM/PdM procedures for multiple systems that do not currently exist.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide scheduling, status, and coordination functions within URS, the Government and other contractors for projects assigned to the group.
- Provide leadership and coordination for troubleshooting, failure analysis, corrective action(s), and report preparation for accidents or failures. Provide, monitor, and control the performance of corrective actions.
- Assign and prepare technical documentation that identifies the need for, cost evaluation of, specifications for, activation of, functional and safety analyses of, maintenance of and operator training for the specific set of assigned equipment or requirements for new equipment assigned to the group.
- Perform and/or review detailed technical analyses including, for example fluid flow analyses; operational assessment and compliance analysis; functional and compatibility analysis; and others.
- Ensure that all operations are performed safely. This responsibility is constant and continuous from the conceptual design of systems, through procurement, activation, modification, and daily operations.
- Provide leadership, training and coordination to nurture a culture of Reliability Centered Maintenance philosophy which permeates all staffing levels and which enhances the entire maintenance program.
- Punctual, regular and consistent attendance
- Willing to work weekends, holidays, and shift work.
- Proficient with computers and office software.
- Ability to design small systems as well as perform bench maintenance.
- Must possess good troubleshooting skills.
- Associate’s degree or vocational education in electronics.
- 3-5 years experience in broadcast facility maintenance.
Salary: $11.00 – $14.00 Hourly DOE