Given below is a sample job description template for the position of Training Consultant:
Job Title: Training Consultant
Location of the Job: Edina, MN 55345
Years of Experience: 1+ to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
Edina Company is currently looking for a corporate training consultant. Contract to hire or direct placement. Will be responsible for management training and other internal training and development.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviews product documentation to ensure accurate training content.
- Develops and maintains excellent client relationships.
- Integration, to ensure a seamless service to existing and new clients.
- Identifies new training opportunities, increases the team’s efficiency, and creates repeatable processes (e.g., recorded trainings) to improve the client’s experience with Omgeo.
- Creates training sessions covering new product releases and best practices around product usage.
- Conducts effective training in a variety of environments, including via WebEx and telephone, at the client’s site, and in group and one-on-one sessions.
- Demonstrates knowledge of client requirements when delivering product and industry training and act in a consultative capacity to help clients meet their business needs.
- Delivers training that meets clearly stated learning objectives.
- Network/Interconnect industry/product certifications, such as CCNA, CCNP, CCDA, CCDP, JNCIA, JNCIS a plus.
- Experience with networking technologies
- Linux certification (such as RHCT, RHCE) a plus
- Experience in Linux system administration skills
- Experience in delivering technical enterprise training including a hands-on lab component such as VMware, networking, Linux, and storage area networks (SAN)
- 6+ yrs of related experience
- BS degree in computer science or related field
Salary: $11.00 – $15.00 Hourly DOE