Following is a sample job description template for the position of Marketing and Business Development Professional:
Job Title: Marketing and Business Development Professional
Location of the Job: St. Louis, MO 63146
Looking for a highly motivated Business Development/Sales and Marketing Professional to generate opportunities to obtain interior architecture/interior design project work for Directions In Design, Inc.
- Philadelphia, Montgomery, Bucks, Delaware and Chester counties area a plus.
- Existing relationships with referral sources at hospitals, assisted living facilities, nursing homes and rehab centers in the
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, nursing, discharge planning, or other related fields and a strong knowledge of the healthcare industry is required for this position.
- Must be able to develop sincere business relationships in the healthcare field.
- Must be a good listener; focus on client needs and not just marketing.
- Must be high energy, motivated, professional, personable and organized.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build capabilities of team members, expanding their functional knowledge and building their management skills
- Lead development of revenue- and OIBDA-generating post-transaction opportunities with third parties
- Oversee the team accountable for identifying, prioritizing, and sourcing new partnerships to expand distribution of FTD into new channels
- Maintain strong relationships with key decision makers at primary partners and ensure organization has the structure and controls to deliver excellent service to partners.
- Provide ongoing leadership of partnership marketing, enabling the delivery of revenue and order goals and budgeted cost per order levels. Provide strategic direction and complement with ongoing review of performance to drive corrective action.
Salary: $12,000.00 – $14,000.00 /year