Following is a sample job description template for the position of Communication Manager:
Job Title: Communication Manager
Location of the Job: Burbank, NY 91523
Years of Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Act as media strategist, campaign planner and spokesperson for assigned shows
- Develop and execute a comprehensive communications campaign to support assigned series and specials.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner on a regular basis with design, marketing and eBusiness to meet the business communications needs of HR and department clients
- Monitor the effectiveness of communications through measurement tools.
- Develop internal communications strategies for key initiatives and events that inform, engage, and motivate employees
- Serve as the key resource for internal HR communications best practices and branding so that appropriate guidelines are being followed
- Partner with HR colleagues and business clients to improve message coordination on company goals, employee news and senior management messages that support employee engagement and company values
- Work closely with the SVP, Employee Engagement to design and implement communications strategies to drive better business results through employee engagement, focus and commitment
- Experience with creating and executing successful communication strategies that maximize positive exposure and generate measurable results.
- Previous responsibility for development, writing and preparation of presentations and other communications for senior management is essential.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and the ability to work within deadlines and exhibit an ability to work both independently and in a team
- The candidate must be detail oriented and show proficiency with content creation tools, including MS Office suite
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, English or related field, required; Masters Degree is preferred
- Ability to work with and be sensitive to individuals of various cultures and backgrounds
- Excellent English language capabilities, both written and spoken
- Strong written and oral communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to explain complex concepts in a simple way
- A minimum of five to seven years of formal communications experience
Salary: $12.00 – $15.00 Hourly DOE