Find below a sample job description template for the position of Team Coordinator:
Job Title: Team Coordinator
Years of Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
This position is responsible for providing clinical and administrative supervision, coordination, consultation and facilitation of an Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Risk management including safety, SOP compliance, fire code compliance and OSHA operating practices.
- Assist in facility management including building shell, racking, fire code compliance
- Demonstrates a high proficiency of ReQuest
- Providing performance Information for performance evaluations and reviews
- Ability to be a resource for all Information Center personnel
- Meeting or exceeding customer requirements. This position requires a person who embraces customer service with a passion.
- Supporting projects (capital expansion, system conversions, corporate initiatives, etc.) from launch through implementation
- Assisting organization to obtain all key performance indicators (KPI’s) such as Profit Margin %, Asset Utilization, Service Level Status, and Productivity Levels.
- Maintaining adherence to Recall Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Executing logistics operations flawlessly and obtaining “Perfect Order” status. Ensuring every order is complete and on time.
- Driving high standards throughout the organization.
- Coordinating team(s) of (Destruction Center Specialists, Information Center Specialists (Warehouse Specialists), Security Service Representatives, or Couriers.
- Must have a track record of successfully coordinating teams of individuals.
- Ability to manage a fast paced, high activity market is required
- Flexibility to adapt to change in an aggressive, high-growth company.
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to determine optimal solutions to complex problems, issues.
- Project experience preferred.
- Operations experience required, logistics experience preferred
- An Associate’s degree desired