Here is a sample job description template for the position of Payroll Project Manager:
Job Title: Payroll Project Manager
Location of the Job: Cincinnati, OH 45219
Job Type: Full Time Employee
The payroll project manager reports to The Christ Hospital (TCH) controller, and works with the enterprise payroll manager, the Human Resources management team and IT professionals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Minimizes our exposure and risk on project.
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Excellent communication skills
- Inquisitive to properly determine business needs
- HRIS Knowledge
- Payroll Knowledge
- Good time management skills
- Ability to run multiple projects
- Ability to schedule resources for multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent Organization skills
Salary: 57,532.80 – 97,097.60 USD /year