Here is a sample job description template for the position of Construction Site Supervisor:
Job Title: Construction Site Supervisor
Location of the Job: Muskogee, OK 74401
Years of Experience: 2+ to 5 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: High School or equivalent
As Construction Site Supervisor, you will be responsible for every facet of the three construction sub projects that include existing surface and asphalt parking construction.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Document and manage changes in the work to secure the interests of the entire project team.
- Conduct and document project progress meetings.
- Proactively identify issues that could lead to problems and facilitate their solutions.
- Monitor, communicate and maintain project schedules.
- Visit project work sites, clarify scope of work, and prepare cost estimates and proposals.
- OSHA 30 training required.
- MA Superintendent License a plus.
- Experience working for government and/or public customers.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Site Supervisor in the Construction industry required.
- Computer literacy a must to set up and manage satellite offices.
- Additional quality and safety training a plus (required upon hiring).
- Must have strong communication skills.
Work Hours: 40h/Week
Salary: Based on experience