Here is a sample job description template for the position of Section Engineer:
Job Title: Section Engineer
Location of the Job: Tucson, AZ, 85701
Years of Experience: 1+ to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
Our client, an established international aerospace defense company is looking for a Lead Senior Radar Cross Section Engineer. We are looking for candidates nationwide willing to relocate to the Tucson, AZ area. Once again, the position is in Tucson, AZ. We are working directly with the Hiring Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure technical rigor through the participation in peer reviews as a member of the low observables team
- Provide technical input to business plans, proposals and strategic low observable roadmaps.
- May work nonstandard work shifts. Some work may be performed in support of RCS testing in an outdoor environment.
- Perform RCS predictions using industry standard tools such as XPatch and full wave codes.
- Work in an integrated product team environment to incorporate advanced signature control technologies into deliverable products and aid in the assessment of system performance.
- Lead Radar Cross Section (RCS) measurements and material RF characterization tests of developmental and production systems.
- Network with multiple disciplines to integrate low observable solutions.
- Interface with internal and external customers regarding program activities.
- Develop documentation of tests, data analysis, and anomaly resolutions which will be presented to both internal and external customers
- Must currently have a DoD issued Top Secret clearance
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of full wave computational electromagnetic codes as well as asymptotic techniques
- Demonstrated knowledge of radar absorbing materials and radar absorbing structures
- A minimum of 6 years engineering experience including 3 years of Low Observable design, analysis, test, and production support.
Salary: $11.00 – $13.00 Hourly DOE