This sample job description template for the position of Facility Coordinator will guide you in preparing a real JD for this vacancy in your organization:
Job Title: Facility Coordinator
Location of the job: San Francisco, CA 94101
Years of Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
Concept Packaging Group is seeking a Facility Inventory Coordinator for our Greendwood, SC location. This position is responsible and accountable for the day-to-day operational responsibilities in the facility.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review MP work for completion and enter into the system
- Distribute work schedules for the craft managers to staff
- Maintain the equipment operating manual library
- Report and log work orders once executed
- Input of yard equipment and associated maintenance schedules
- Assist in the daily direction of the Facilities department, including all projects, work and manpower schedules
- Overview work to completion
- Gain agreement on the priority of work to be completed
- Coordinate approved Corrective Maintenance jobs including:
- Work with craft managers to schedule staff or use various subcontractors to obtain bids
- Order approved materials and rental equipment, or services, as needed
- Identify and/or record yard problems and issue corrective maintenance work orders
- May assist in implementing capital improvements.
- General computer knowledge.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple complex tasks with minimal supervision while also adhering to the policies and procedures and Owner objectives.
- Ability to work well with a variety of different individuals both inside and outside of the company.
- Minimum 3 years facilities coordination, move / furniture management experience, preferably in commercial real estate.
- Bachelor’s degree.