The following sample template will help you prepare a real job description for the position of Laser Operator.
Job Title: Laser Operator
Location of the job: Flushing, NY 11356
Years of Experience: 2+ to 4 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: High School or equivalent
We are seeking an experienced individual for a Laser Setup Operator. This position is responsible for operating the CNC Amada laser equipment to produce finished products.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand and work to all QMS procedures and work instructions
- Ability to understand purpose and functionality of component being inspected.
- Assist Quality Representative in Customer Buy-off process.
- Works effectively in other areas of department of company (cross trained).
- Performs paperwork requirements and other duties as assigned.
- Conducts pre and final part inspections.
- Perform preventative maintenance on laser equipment.
- Reads and interprets blueprints.
- Setup and perform all laser operations.
- 5 year minimum Quality Control experience.
- Must be able to program and layout parts for cutting/
- Experience running and programming Amada CNC Laser and Punch machines.
- Verisurf v9 experience preferred, Verisurf X experience a plus.
- Must be detail oriented, punctual, and a team player.
- Must be able to interpret and read blueprints.
Salary: 12.00 – 14.00 USD /year