Looking for a job description for the position of Forklift Operator? The following sample template will help you.
Job Title: Forklift Operator
Years of Experience: 2+ to 4 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: High School or equivalent
Bloomington manufacturing company is looking for forklift drivers for the second shift. Will be responsible for operating both stand up and sit down forklifts. Must be forklift certified. Will be responsible for loading and unloading trucks, checking in product that has been received and putting product away in appropriate places.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Your day will be fast-paced and satisfyingly productive.
- Jump in with your can-do attitude where needed.
- Assist with counting and recording material receipts.
- You’ll efficiently pack, unpack and transport equipment and materials to their appropriate destinations.
- You will be required to use and be certified on Stand up Cherry Picking lift trucks.
- current Ohio drivers’ license
- forklift certification
- Must be able to speak and understand English
- Must be legally able to work in the U.
- At least 6 months experience operating industrial forklift equipment moving materials around a warehouse as well as loading and unloading shipping containers and truck trailers. Sit down, stand up, cherry picker, clamp, slip sheet or reach truck are all good!
Salary: 10.00 – 11.00 USD /hour