Following is a sample job description template for the position of Sales Director. Please don’t forget to make necessary changes wherever required.
Job Title: Sales Director
Years of Experience: 5+ to 7 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
The sales director role is for a high performance sales leader who leads and owns the company strategy, execution, attainment of goals and complete customer relationship with our Mobile Operator customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Help lead and manage an inside sales team towards accomplishing results including, excellent growth revenue and increasing the client base.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with clients, with particular emphasis on key accounts through appointments, cold calls, and presentations.
- Sell to the potential client and current clients’ staffing and HR services offered by CareersUSA.
- Responsible for the business development of medium and large size clients through outside sales.
- Qualify needs for PerfectTIME, our in-house developed web-based time and attendance software. PerfectTIME ST is a free service for CareersUSA’s staffing clients.
- Qualify needs for staffing and payrolling. Commissions available for this position in addition to your base salary.
- Masters Degree is preferred
- Experience working in a highly regulated environment
- Ability to work independently and achieve results through influence and consensus building.
- Working knowledge of Medicare and it’s rules and regulations
- Strong interpersonal skills/ability to influence and facilitate
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical experience in financial and workforce modeling
- 10+ years of experience in healthcare, financial services, or other industries with a sales focus.
Salary: 100,000.00 – 120,000.00 USD per year