Find below a sample job description template for the position of Sale and Marketing:
Job Title: Sale and Marketing Officer/Executive/Assistant
Location of the Job: Raleigh, NC 27612
The primary objective is to assist FNTI sales by phone, industry conferences and web marketing efforts to obtain meaningful prospects or partners to support the nationwide sales team.
- Three years plus experience pertaining to inside lead generation and marketing efforts
- Self –motivated to do on-going projects when a specific task is not assigned
- Aggressive to follow directions and stay to tasks until completion
- Good organization pertaining to administrative and reporting functions
- Good communication – Skillful over the phone and document creation
- Past experience in working on successful sales campaigns for markets such as Government, Healthcare, Financial, Insurance and large Corporations
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide, create, and drive proactive streamlining solutions to help improve efficiencies through-out internal processes and functions of the FP&A group.
- Evaluate business group performance and provide insight as to the impact of the financial situation on the future performance of the organization.
- Lead and Direct team (two direct reports) and inter-department business group of the activities needed in achieving organization and individual goals.
- Providing timely and thorough monthly financial forecasts highlighting key performance issues influencing the organization’s overall goals.
- Provide financial direction in operational planning, long-term strategic planning, and evaluation and interpretation of future long-term profitability of the organization.
- Provide financial direction in potential business acquisitions or divestitures including financial evaluations, due diligence, and integration.
- Other duties will include team development of direct reports and succession planning
Salary: $12,000.00 – $14,000.00 /year