Here is a sample job description template for the position of Sales and Marketing Manager:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Manager
Location of the Job: Maitland, FL 32751
As Sales and Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for expanding Bayada Nurses business in the greater Boston and upper South Shore territory. You will be responsible for generating referrals for home care by building relationships with physicians, long term care, independent and assisted living facilities and other community resources.
- Bachelor’s degree in health care or business
- Excellent oral/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Evidence of achieving referral goals within the market
- Proven ability to develop and implement a sales and marketing plan
- Formal sales training
- At least three (3) years recent sales experience in the health care industry, preferably in home health care
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate business group performance and provide insight as to the impact of the financial situation on the future performance of the organization.
- Lead and Direct team (two direct reports) and inter-department business group of the activities needed in achieving organization and individual goals.
- Provide financial direction in operational planning, long-term strategic planning, and evaluation and interpretation of future long-term profitability of the organization.
- Provide financial direction in potential business acquisitions or divestitures including financial evaluations, due diligence, and integration.
- Providing timely and thorough monthly financial forecasts highlighting key performance issues influencing the organization’s overall goals.
Salary: $12,000.00 – $14,000.00 /year