You can edit the following sample job description template for the position of Treatment Coordinator and use it for your organization.
Job Title: Treatment Coordinator
Years of Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
The Bair Foundation, a growing non-profit foster care ministry, has an opening for a full-time Treatment Coordinator, for the Albuquerque, NM area. Successful candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in social work or other human services related field.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- can see opportunities for collaboration and integration.
- knows how to organize people and activities to get things done;
- Understands internal and external service systems and advocates diplomatically for the benefit of children and families;
- able to write and speak clearly in a professional manner on a level appropriate for the intended recipient.
- is aware of and uses body language effectively;
- practices attentive and active listening;
- establishes and maintains appropriate rapport and partnerships with supervisors, consumer family members and colleagues inside and outside the organization.
- demonstrates cultural sensitivity and effective interpersonal skills;
- Builds positive and productive relationships with a diverse population;
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages and ratios.
- Ability to draw valid conclusions, apply sound judgment in making decisions, and to make decisions under pressure.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries from customers, staff, vendors, or other members of the business community.
- Ability to read and understand documents such as insurance forms, safety rules, operating and/or maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Knowledge of QSI software applications, and use of standard office equipment (e., telephones, copiers, facsimiles, calculators).
Salary: $13.00 – $15.00 Hourly DOE