Following is a sample job description template for the position of Maintenance Officer:
Job Title: Maintenance Officer
Location of the Job: Kinston, NC 48504
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Delta AirElite is the business jet division of Delta Air Lines, providing global private jet charter services, aircraft management, and innovative membership programs. We are currently looking for a full-time Maintenance Controller in our Kinston, North Carolina office.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Supervisory and administrative skills for strategic planning, budget development and compliance and policy development and administration.
- Technical knowledge of mechanical, electrical/electronic and computer systems.
- 3-5 years minimum engineering experience. 5 plus years engineering and maintenance experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree minimum. Engineering Bachelor’s preferred.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Make timely decisions on schedule changes to resolve conflicts between the maintenance schedule and daily operations schedule.
- Track all deferred items and coordinate with parts and scheduling to affect timely repair.
- Authorize deferral maintenance items in accordance with Delta AirElite MEL, CDL and GMM procedures.
- Arrange and pack parts to ensure the most timely repair solution for AOG maintenance.
- Assist contract maintenance and crews in diagnosis/troubleshooting of maintenance discrepancies.
- Advise aircraft crews on maintenance discrepancies and proper procedures for corrective action.
- Assist in tracking, updating and scheduling of service checks and inspections.
- Provide the Scheduling Department with real time aircraft status focusing primarily on aircraft in work, awaiting maintenance and/or awaiting parts
Salary: 720.00 – 1,000.00 USD /week