A sample job description template for the position of Information Officer is given below:
Job Title: Information Officer
Location of the Job: Richmond, VA 23220
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Currently CVHN seeks a Chief Information Officer (CIO) to oversee the strategic development and operations of our IT department.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
- There is a slight chance of up to 10% domestic travel to locations where the system is hosted if issues arise.
- Must possess experience with vulnerability scanning and assessments.
- It is preferred that this person be a current Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), or possess a similar security professional certification.
- Strong relevant experience and education can substitute for these certifications.
- Must possess experience with NIST standards and experience with web/applications security.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2 years relevant IA experience; 4 years of relevant IA experience with no degree.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides overall guidance and direction to IT managers.
- Supports corporate and business area systems, distributed processing, client server, internet/intranet and Web site applications.
- Interacts with systems users in carrying out responsibilities.
- Oversees systems design, development, and systems maintenance across multiple platforms
- Partners directly Company Presidents and key business leaders in multiple companies and provides strategic system solutions to business initiatives.
- Manages systems development teams and is responsible for technical oversight and resource management.
- Consults with multiple business area management regarding technical alternatives or enhancements that are consistent with business strategy or industry maxims.
Salary: 13,000.00 – 15,000.00 USD /year