Find below a sample job description template for the position of Risk Officer:
Job Title: Risk Officer
Location of the Job: Salt Lake City, UT 84101
Job Type: Full Time Employee
RCM enables clients to realize the full value of their technology investments through the design, development and implementation of innovative solutions that fuel growth and profitability.
- Strong understanding of analyzing various types of middle market credits.
- Thorough understanding of analyzing various types of middle market credits.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Previous experience in leading teams of examiners is highly desirable.
- Completion of a formal credit training program at a commercial bank is a plus.
- Minimum 3 years of commercial credit analysis experience required.
- Minimum 5 years experience in credit examination as a commercial lender, regulator or credit officer required.
- Must be able to work successfully in a client focused, consultative work environment. Excellent interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills, strong project management skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serves as the organization’s liaison to the government client for all issues concerning programmatic risks.
- Develops and implements practices, policies and procedures for the identification, analysis and management of risk-related information for task order assessments and the fulfillment of programmatic requirements.
- Actively facilitates risk management working groups and initiatives throughout the organization.
- Provides monthly and quarterly summaries to executive management on risks and mitigation activities.
- Investigates and analyzes root causes, patterns or trends and guides cost-benefit analyses to support critical decisions and resource allocation to address risks and opportunities identified by the organization.
- Collects, evaluates and maintains data concerning risks and mitigation strategies.
- Facilitates and advises project leads in the design and execution of risk management programs within their areas of responsibility.
- Educates and trains the organization’s leadership, staff and business associates on the risk management program and their respective roles and responsibilities in the execution of the risk management program.
Salary: 25,000.00 – 43,000.00 USD /year