This sample template will give you an idea as to what a job description for the position of Bus Operator would look like. You can use it as a guide to create your own job description.
Job Title: Bus Operator
Location of the job: Cupertino, CA 95014
Years of Experience: 2+ to 4 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: High School or equivalent
Bus Driver Ottumwa Transit is now accepting applications for part time driving positions in the Ottumwa/Wapello Co area. Currently, we have several routes available with varying hours.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Must provide H6 DMV printout with clean driving record.
- Prepares vehicle by completing operator inspections; reporting required repairs.
- Completes reports by entering required information.
- Picks up and discharges passengers by following designated route, stopping at designated locations.
- Drive route assignment and complete paperwork as required.
- Maintains safe conditions by complying with traffic regulations, observing traffic conditions, avoiding dangerous situations and enforcing passenger safety rules.
- Must possess a current valid Commercial Driver’s License and have a clean driving record.
- Dependability, Deadline-Oriented, Safety Management, Good Energy Level, Customer Service, Customer Focus, Accurate Vision, Good Judgment, Teamwork
Salary: 12.00 – 13.00 USD per hour