Given below is a sample job description template for the position of Community Manager. Remember to edit it to reflect the actual job requirements in your company.
Job Title: Community Manager
Location of the Job: South Bend, IN 46628
Years of Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
We are looking for an engaging Community Manager with personal finance and/or real estate experience to manage our growing online community.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review and approve consumer submitted content
- Conduct audience development and outreach
- Additional duties include supporting: playlists, sweepstakes, loyalty programs and
- Drive social media awareness and education within corporate culture
- Engage and motivate Company’s most active online influencers and advocates to ensure that their input is acknowledged
- Monitor and track the latest community platform trends and capabilities
- Increase community education about our products and services
- Become a key contributor to the posts and tweets of the social media team
- Execute the client’s community outreach strategy to create, build and maintain new communities
- Monitor and participate in online conversations and events to make sure the posted topics are relevant
- Foster a sense of community that solves for increased support, interactions and brand and product engagement
- Ability to work weekends.
- Superior Customer Service skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with prospects, residents, peers and management.
- Computer literacy.
- Sales and customer service skills.
- General office and bookkeeping skills.
- Experience with 200 or more units.
Salary: $11.00 – $13.00 Hourly DOE