This sample job description template for the position of Practice Manager will help you in preparing your own JD for this position.
Job Title: Practice Manager
Location of the Job: Albuquerque, NM 87106
Years of Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
Practice Manager will oversee daily operations and manage the administrative and clinical responsibilities of the practice to ensure patient flow. Practice Manager will work collaboratively to direct the work of the clerical and clinical staff by assigning specific tasks and responsibilities as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leverages EMC talent in the sale and delivery of quality solutions and implementation. Escalates any resources deployment issues.
- Provides leadership in the development of long term practice curriculum. Ensures appropriate levels of specialization in the practice are being achieved by utilizing various training and development opportunities.
- Maintains a level of practice readiness, in order to be successfully prepared to support the delivery of customer engagements
- Integrates industry knowledge into practical sales-related tactics, techniques and procedures to ensure teams deliver well-rounded and well-developed sales campaigns.
- Ensures adequate level of resources in place to meet profitable demand. Oversees chargeability of all delivery resources within defined geography.
- Recruits and hires employees, based on global profiles, who can help grow and drive EMC”s business strategy
- Monitors practice job performance and provides coaching, counseling, and motivation to maximize practice performance.
- Proactively provides input into the development of Practices policies, procedures, standards and strategies.
- Provides technical and/or business consultative leadership for a specific practice at the pre-and/or post sales level.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate in verbal and written forms.
- Ability to organize and integrate organizational objectives in order to meet deadlines.
- Must possess analytical skill sufficient to organize and prepare comprehensive reports.
- Skill in exercising a high degree of judgement, discretion and decision making necessary to achieve organizational objectives.
- Understanding of medical office operations sufficient to oversee its operations and provide support to the Medical Director and physicians.
- Knowledge of the local community health care environment sufficient to interact with other health care providers and administrators.
Salary: $13.00 – $15.00 Hourly DOE