Following is a sample job description template for the position of IT Officer:
Job Title: IT Officer
Location of the Job: Onna, Okinawa 904-0412
Job Type: Full Time Employee
- 2+ years SDLC experience
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Proficient with Microsoft office applications (including Project Plan)
- 3+ years experience as a Business Analysis
- 3+ years healthcare industry experience
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and manage telecommunications systems for municipal, school district and SELCO operations.
- Implement business continuity plans.
- Develop town-wide information systems security plans to meet standard industry practices and regulatory requirements.
- Centralize procurement of IT hardware, software and service and maintenance contracts.
- Set standards and systems for sharing public data, data archiving and retentions.
- Facilitate training for software application for department heads and all end users.
- In conjunctions with departments heads, assess system and software requirements to meet and enhance business functions.
- Develop, implement and monitor performance metrics for providing information technology services to the end users in municipal, schools and SELCO operations and the integrated town-wide organization.
- Establish and manage IT capital and operating budgets. Foster an organizational structure where opportunities for cost savings are identified, shared and implemented.
Salary: 12,000.00 – 14,000.00 USD /year