Following is a sample job description template for the position of Backhoe Operator:
Job Title: Backhoe Operator
Location of the job: Dickinson, ND 58601
Years of Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: High School or equivalent
Aerotek is currently looking for a backhoe operator that is hard working and has a positive attitude. The backhoe operator would be responsible for the operation of the backhoe in designated areas where gas lines and water lines might be located.
- Under the direction of the general foreman, the backhoe operator will operate backhoe and occasionally A-frames.
- Must have a valid California driver’s license
- Minimum 1 year operator experience and ability to pass RHC’s basic skills test
- Applicants must be committed to safety, quality and continuous improvement.
- Must check vehicles before driving them to ensure that mechanical, safety, and emergency equipment is in good working order, take actions to avoid potential hazards and obstructions such as utility lines.
- Must be able to perform other duties such as welder’s helper. Oilfield mechanical experience helpful.
Salary: 12 – 18.00 USD /hour