Following is a sample job description template for the position of Kitchen Assistant:
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Location of the job: Fayetteville, AR
Years of Experience: 3+ to 5 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Associate Degree
We’re fully committed to preparing and serving food of uncompromising freshness and quality. Our restaurants are made possible by passionate employees who make it their business to delight each and every guest with an excellent dining experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- As a Part-Time Kitchen Helper, you’ll help to maintain the excellent service standards that have made us a leader in the assisted living industry.
- Assisting our cook, you’ll be responsible for food preparation, serving meals, setting tables, bussing tables, washing dishes, and completing cleaning duties.
- If you have a passion for helping others, join us as we strive to provide a positive physical and social environment for our residents.
- Must meet all health requirements, including TB, and pass background checks.
- Compassion for and desire to work with the elderly.
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public.
- Obtain Food Handlers Permit (as required by state regulations).
- Must be able to read, write and follow oral and written directions at a level necessary to accomplish the job.