Given below is a sample job description template for the position of Trade Marketing Manager:
Job Title: Trade Marketing Manager
Location of the Job: Glenview, IL 60025
This national brand name CPG Company is expanding and their looking for a Trade Marketing Manager for the Target team. The TMM will use data through research and analysis to develop category strategy for implementation and be responsible for analysis and strategy on new product introductions.
- Skilled in using analytic data sources to create sales strategies
- 2-3 years leading a trade strategy for national brands
- Evidence of successful conversion of marketing programs to sales results
- Mix of Marketing and Sales on a National Scope
- 10+ years of Category, Trade, Promotional Marketing in CPG industry
- BA /BS in Business, Marketing or related focus
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for creation and distribution of monthly sales reports
- Execute against assigned Team scorecard Sales vs. Budget, Base sales %, Projection Accuracy and Net Revenue/ lb versus budget
- Lead business development solutions with distributor sales team.
- Manage base and incremental sales projections
- Coordinate and communicate the Trade Calendar and Plan Adjustments to Distributor Sales Team and Corporate Management and Corporate Marketing.
- Develop and support playbook activities to execute the 4P’s
- Main point of contact and liaison between Carozzi’s Corporate Office and customers.
Salary: $12,000.00 – $14,000.00 /year